1. Do you clean residential carpets?
- Yes we do! We clean both residential and commercial carpets
2. What cleaning method do you use?
- We use truck mounted equipment and steam cleaning method.
3. Does my carpet get really wet after cleaning?
- We have a very powerful vacuum and we get about 95% of water back from the carpet, so the carpet dries very quickly on average 4-8h
4. Do you apply scotchgard protection?
- We offer this as additional service, its fairly priced
5. Pet stain removal and odor control is that something you do ?
- Yes to both, we have special pet stain removal process and special solution for odor control.
6. How do I get a free estimate? and schedule my service?
- Please call 630-539-3840 and ask for a free quote and schedule your appointment.
Did you know that we also specialize in commercial carpet cleaning? We serve plenty of customers in Elmhurst, but we are always looking for new clients. We can clean any commercial carpet in any building. We have portable machines for those hard to reach places, but most of our work is done with truck mounted equipment. We also have a night crew that can come after hours and clean carpets overnight which is great for restaurants and busy day places. Give us a call for free estimates 630-359-3840
Did you know that we not only clean carpets but also repair and install? We have been in business since 1997 cleaning and repairing carpets. We have a dedicated crew which only specializes in carpet installation and repair. Our company has partnered with many carpet manufactures around Chicagoland allowing us to have the best prices around. Wanna know more about our prices or see samples give us a call 630-359-3840
Only this May save 20.00 on rug cleaning. Minimum charges apply.
Have you tried everything to clean your car mats and the white spots are just not coming out? Well we can help! Kornelia can clean your mats with our truck mounted equipment or we can run them through our special area rug cleaning machine. Not only that we can also clean the upholstery in your car. We can clean both leather and fabric. Give us a call for free estimates!
When should I clean my air ducts?
- air duct cleaning should be done every 2-3 years. Unless the house undergoes construction, there are pets in the house or in an water damage emergency the ducts should be cleaned more often or at least inspected.
How to find the best duct cleaners?
- look for someone that is local and with experience. Make sure to stay away from ads like $75.00 entire house duct cleaning because those are a scam.
How should I prepare for duct cleaning?
- please allow easy excess to the air vents (supply and return) our company will take care of the rest. We would like to mention that the cleaning process is not messy. Everything that we collect from the air vents goes straight into our vacuum.
1. Vacuum your rug regularly. Area rugs can trap pounds of dirt and other soils over time. Regular vacumming exrends rhe life of your rugs.
2. Rotate your rugs. To make aure your rugs have even wear on all sides
3. Use rug padding. In order to protect your rug backing
Here are some recent pictures from our job in Elmhurst! Its hard to believe how all the stains came out. Our techs are amazing and we are proud to have them!
Yes you can! We work 365 days a year. No weather will stop us. We clean carpets with hot water (steam) no worries about freezing hoses. We also have door covers to put over doors so the heat wont escape your house. Also its good to know that carpets dry very well at this time since the humidity is low.
Can you spot where we cleaned the carpet? If you want your carpet to look and smell like new or better please call us! We offer free estimates