Have you tried everything to clean your car mats and the white spots are just not coming out? Well we can help! Kornelia can clean your mats with our truck mounted equipment or we can run them through our special area rug cleaning machine. Not only that we can also clean the upholstery in your car. We can clean both leather and fabric. Give us a call for free estimates!
When should I clean my air ducts?
- air duct cleaning should be done every 2-3 years. Unless the house undergoes construction, there are pets in the house or in an water damage emergency the ducts should be cleaned more often or at least inspected.
How to find the best duct cleaners?
- look for someone that is local and with experience. Make sure to stay away from ads like $75.00 entire house duct cleaning because those are a scam.
How should I prepare for duct cleaning?
- please allow easy excess to the air vents (supply and return) our company will take care of the rest. We would like to mention that the cleaning process is not messy. Everything that we collect from the air vents goes straight into our vacuum.
1. Vacuum your rug regularly. Area rugs can trap pounds of dirt and other soils over time. Regular vacumming exrends rhe life of your rugs.
2. Rotate your rugs. To make aure your rugs have even wear on all sides
3. Use rug padding. In order to protect your rug backing
Here are some recent pictures from our job in Elmhurst! Its hard to believe how all the stains came out. Our techs are amazing and we are proud to have them!
Yes you can! We work 365 days a year. No weather will stop us. We clean carpets with hot water (steam) no worries about freezing hoses. We also have door covers to put over doors so the heat wont escape your house. Also its good to know that carpets dry very well at this time since the humidity is low.
Can you spot where we cleaned the carpet? If you want your carpet to look and smell like new or better please call us! We offer free estimates
Have you ever wondered what are the top ten new year resolution for 2018?
Well here is a list of top 10 resolutions:
1. Lose weight
2. Getting organized
3. Save more money
4. Enjoy life to the fullest
5. Staying physically fit and healthy
6. Learn something new
7. Quit bad habits (smoking)
8. Help other achieve their dreams
9. Fall in love
10. Spend more time with family and friends
The statistics show that only 8% of Americans successfully achieve their resolutions, stay motivated and help to increase this stat. For example if you are trying to lose weight there are many fitness options in Elmhurst that will help you do so.
Got hard to remove pet stains? smelly carpet? Well you found the right place, at Kornelia we specialize in pet stain removal and odor control. We have a team of trained/certified technicians that will assist you with your problems.
Did you know that once carpets are manufactured they are covered with scotchgard protection? Not every manufacturer does this but the better ones do. It helps the carpet stay cleaner for longer and protect it from those hard to remove stains. Once carpets are cleaned or when the scotchgard wears off it should be reapplied again.
Did you know that padding can extend the life of your rugs? Not only it helps with slipping, but it also protects the backing of the rug from falling apart. We cut our padding to any size rugs at no additional cost. Give us a call and find out more!