With the warm weather summer 2018 is approaching quickly! Are you ready for the warm weather? are your ducts and carpets cleaned? With warm weather comes heavy rain. Don’t forget about us if you need someone to extract the water out of your basement and dry your carpets up. We have been serving Chicago and suburbs since 1997 we can take on any job!
Did you know that we not only clean carpets but also repair and install? We have been in business since 1997 cleaning and repairing carpets. We have a dedicated crew which only specializes in carpet installation and repair. Our company has partnered with many carpet manufactures around Chicagoland allowing us to have the best prices around. Wanna know more about our prices or see samples give us a call 630-359-3840
1. Do you clean residential carpets?
- Yes we do! We clean both residential and commercial carpets
2. What cleaning method do you use?
- We use truck mounted equipment and steam cleaning method.
3. Does my carpet get really wet after cleaning?
- We have a very powerful vacuum and we get about 95% of water back from the carpet, so the carpet dries very quickly on average 4-8h
4. Do you apply scotchgard protection?
- We offer this as additional service, its fairly priced
5. Pet stain removal and odor control is that something you do ?
- Yes to both, we have special pet stain removal process and special solution for odor control.
6. How do I get a free estimate? and schedule my service?
- Please call 630-539-3840 and ask for a free quote and schedule your appointment.
When should I clean my air ducts?
- air duct cleaning should be done every 2-3 years. Unless the house undergoes construction, there are pets in the house or in an water damage emergency the ducts should be cleaned more often or at least inspected.
How to find the best duct cleaners?
- look for someone that is local and with experience. Make sure to stay away from ads like $75.00 entire house duct cleaning because those are a scam.
How should I prepare for duct cleaning?
- please allow easy excess to the air vents (supply and return) our company will take care of the rest. We would like to mention that the cleaning process is not messy. Everything that we collect from the air vents goes straight into our vacuum.
Did you know that we also specialize in commercial carpet cleaning? We serve plenty of customers in Elmhurst, but we are always looking for new clients. We can clean any commercial carpet in any building. We have portable machines for those hard to reach places, but most of our work is done with truck mounted equipment. We also have a night crew that can come after hours and clean carpets overnight which is great for restaurants and busy day places. Give us a call for free estimates 630-359-3840
Did you know that red stains can be the most difficult stains to remove? Stains like red wine, blood, cranberry juice are the toughest to get out. We have several cleaning methods and special tricks for those hard to remove stains.
Having a difficult time getting rid of those red stains? Give us a call 630-359-3840.
One of the first signs that you might need your air ducts cleaned is excessive accumulation of dust around the house. Another good indicator that the air ducts are dirty is a dirty supply/return vent ( like the one pictured below). You can also stick a camera inside of a vent and take a picture with flash and u will see how dust the vent it. Also you can always call Kornelia, we do free video inspections 630-359-3840