Got hard to remove pet stains? smelly carpet? Well you found the right place, at Kornelia we specialize in pet stain removal and odor control. We have a team of trained/certified technicians that will assist you with your problems.
We have been in the air duct cleaning business for quite some time and over the last few years its becoming more and more popular. At the beginning air duct cleaning was our secondary service next to carpet cleaning. Nowadays we do as many air duct cleaning jobs as we clean carpets. If you need to clean your air ducts give us a call at 630-359-3840 and don’t forget to ask us about our packages.
Kornelia Carpet & Air Duct Cleaners of Elmhurst
116 Fellows Ct Unit D
Elmhurst, IL 60126
1. Do you clean residential carpets?
- Yes we do! We clean both residential and commercial carpets
2. What cleaning method do you use?
- We use truck mounted equipment and steam cleaning method.
3. Does my carpet get really wet after cleaning?
- We have a very powerful vacuum and we get about 95% of water back from the carpet, so the carpet dries very quickly on average 4-8h
4. Do you apply scotchgard protection?
- We offer this as additional service, its fairly priced
5. Pet stain removal and odor control is that something you do ?
- Yes to both, we have special pet stain removal process and special solution for odor control.
6. How do I get a free estimate? and schedule my service?
- Please call 630-539-3840 and ask for a free quote and schedule your appointment.
Did you know that we also specialize in commercial carpet cleaning? We serve plenty of customers in Elmhurst, but we are always looking for new clients. We can clean any commercial carpet in any building. We have portable machines for those hard to reach places, but most of our work is done with truck mounted equipment. We also have a night crew that can come after hours and clean carpets overnight which is great for restaurants and busy day places. Give us a call for free estimates 630-359-3840
When should I clean my air ducts?
- air duct cleaning should be done every 2-3 years. Unless the house undergoes construction, there are pets in the house or in an water damage emergency the ducts should be cleaned more often or at least inspected.
How to find the best duct cleaners?
- look for someone that is local and with experience. Make sure to stay away from ads like $75.00 entire house duct cleaning because those are a scam.
How should I prepare for duct cleaning?
- please allow easy excess to the air vents (supply and return) our company will take care of the rest. We would like to mention that the cleaning process is not messy. Everything that we collect from the air vents goes straight into our vacuum.
We made it easy for everyone allowing our customers to schedule their appointments online. All you would have to do is click here and fill out the needed info and wait for an email back confirming you requested appointment. It cant get easier then that. We also accept phone appointments so you can always call us at 630-359-3840 or email us directly email@example.com
Don’t forget to add scotchgard protection to your carpet cleaning service. Not only does scotchgard protect your carpet from staining but it also keeps the dirt and soil on top of the fibers. With regular vacuuming the carpets should remain cleaners for a longer period of time. We recommend scotchgard protection for high traffic areas and it should be applied with every carpet cleaning service since it does wear off after a while. Call us at 630-359-3840. for more detail.
We specialize in car upholstery cleaning. We can clean any type of upholstery whether its a fabric kind or leather. We offer two types of services, we can either drive to your house or you can bring the car to our warehouse. The prices varies with the size of the car please call us for more details 630-359-3840.