When should I clean my air ducts?
- air duct cleaning should be done every 2-3 years. Unless the house undergoes construction, there are pets in the house or in an water damage emergency the ducts should be cleaned more often or at least inspected.
How to find the best duct cleaners?
- look for someone that is local and with experience. Make sure to stay away from ads like $75.00 entire house duct cleaning because those are a scam.
How should I prepare for duct cleaning?
- please allow easy excess to the air vents (supply and return) our company will take care of the rest. We would like to mention that the cleaning process is not messy. Everything that we collect from the air vents goes straight into our vacuum.
We have been in the air duct cleaning business for the past six years and over the last few years its becoming more and more popular. At the beginning air duct cleaning was our secondary service next to carpet cleaning. Nowadays we do as many air duct cleaning jobs as we clean carpets. We offer three air duct cleaning packages that are designed to fit our customers’ needs and budget. If you need to clean your air ducts give us a call at 630-359-3840 and don’t forget to ask us about our packages.
Kornelia Carpet & Air Duct Cleaners of Elmhurst
116 Fellows Ct Unit D
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Have you ever wondered what are the top ten new year resolution for 2012?
Well here is a list of top 10 resolutions:
1. Lose weight
2. Getting organized
3. Save more money
4. Enjoy life to the fullest
5. Staying physically fit and healthy
6. Learn something new
7. Quit bad habits (smoking)
8. Help other achieve their dreams
9. Fall in love
10. Spend more time with family and friends
The statistics show that only 8% of Americans successfully achieve their resolutions, stay motivated and help to increase this stat. For example if you are trying to lose weight there are many fitness options in Elmhurst that will help you do so.